Numerous women dining establishment owners and managers have actually learned how to drive a starving crowd to their restaurants on a shoe string budget plan.
On the other hand,many male dining establishment owners and managers appear most likely to stick with the status quo and many keep utilizing traditional marketing strategies even while they continue to lose cash.
The issue with traditional dining establishment marketing strategies is that they are getting increasingly more expensive while they are proving to be less and less reliable.
Maybe a psychologists can give insight to why ladies are taking the lead in utilizing non-traditional dining establishment strategies in the dining establishment company. Due to the fact that we understand that men are typically more prepared to take risks,this seems odd.
Never-the less,ladies appear to be the more aggressive gender when it pertains to dining establishment marketing.
Here are a few of the many non-traditional marketing strategies ladies are now utilizing:
1. Women are utilizing far less tv,radio and print marketing.
2. They are doing a much better task of capturing consumer information such as names,addresses,birthdays,anniversaries and crucial e-mail addresses.
3. Women are doing a great deal of direct mail promotions and they are doing even more email promotions to their consumer information base.
4. They are taking advantage of the power of press releases. Maybe they are more successful in this location due to the fact that a terrific news release need to strike a psychological button in the reader and we all understand that ladies stand out when it pertains to tuning into emotions.
5. Women understand what their “Unique Selling Proposition” or “USP” is and they can plainly discuss it in one to three sentences. When it comes to marketing their dining establishment,they do not attempt to be all things to all people.
6. Women do a much better task of negotiating and with these abilities,they are able to purchase marketing for 10% to 50% on the dollar. After all,every dollar minimized marketing and advertising (as long as the marketing generates the very same quantity of company) goes straight to the bottom line as earnings.
7. Women are utilizing the power of the Internet to bring in consumers and conserve as much as 90% of the normal expense of generating a brand-new or repeat consumer.
8. Women do a better task of tracking marketing projects than men do. This fact alone provides them with the proof they need to drop traditional marketing strategies that are not working and expand making use of non-traditional dining establishment strategies that are working.
Additionally ladies seem to do a superior job in keeping up with replacement parts for food service appliances that breaks down frequently. Here is one online store they go to for keeping an inventory of quality replacement parts: